Not to be confused with a secretary, top Administrative Assistants help businesses stay on budget and provide clerical and office support for teams within your organisation. A varied skill set is required, with an overarching talent for organising conflicting schedules, and the ability to communicate across multiple hierarchies of the corporate environment. Selecting the right Admin Assistants will have an enormous impact on team efficiency and your company’s ability to bring projects home on time and under budget.
We know the traits of successful Team Assistants and have honed our selection process to highlight candidates with a love of human interaction, people who enjoy helping others solve problems.
We identify an individual’s ability to prioritise schedules in an efficient manner while drawing on a variety of personal experiences and professional office support roles to move projects forward without the need for constant supervision.
A dedicated Team Assistant will keep track of project expenses and purchase receipts, liaising directly with team leaders to highlight where projects may run over budget.
Qudos identifies Team Assistants with the unique capacity to perform and thrive in team environments and can find the right fit for every type of business and corporate culture.
- Team Assistant to all types of business functional teams or departments, ie: sales, IT, finance, service, HR, marketing, operations, consulting, project management, student services, business services, executive EA/PA teams, inventory, supply chain, private practice
- Admin assistant to all types of functional administration processes and procedures
- Administration assistant/receptionist
- Administration/team assistant
- Scheduling administration assistant
- Events administration
- Accounts/payroll administration