As a receptionist recruitment agency we know, that reception roles can encompass a huge variety of tasks and responsibilities. From high-level concierge front desk positions to multi-functional reception roles that may include a variety of other responsibilities or support duties, Qudos will source Receptionists with the right experience and administrative skills for every reception requirement.
With years of experience honing our selection criteria and interview techniques, Qudos carefully screens candidates to ensure only the best job seekers make it through the application process.
Our clients include some of Melbourne’s leading health organisations, design firms, insurance and publishing companies, educational services, and scientific and research organisations.
We focus on client needs to fully understand the requirements of the role, before determining if an applicant’s previous experience and administrative skills are suited to the position on offer.
A key factor in employing a Receptionist that will add value to your business is determining the skills and cultural fit required well before starting the hiring process.
- Which aspects of the business will they be involved in?
- Is there a prerequisite skill that is non-negotiable or will on-the-job training be sufficient?
- Does your business use a specific brand of software that the receptionist will need to be familiar with?
A Receptionist in a manufacturing center will need to be familiar with data entry, large databases, and logistics, while a Receptionist at a vocational training center will need focus on communication and induction and enrolment of students.
Our role here at Qudos is to help you flesh out the details of the position to be filled, and find the perfect person with the skills to excel in the role.
- Corporate Receptionist
- Medical Receptionist
- Receptionist/Client Relations Officer
- Receptionist/Admin Support
- Receptionist/Service Delivery Coordinator
- Receptionist/Team Assistant
- Receptionist/Events Coordinator Assistant
- Reception Supervisor